To provide the highest quality flexible and professional Information Technology Services to Namibia and Africa.
FlexPro Technology Services (Pty) Ltd is a Namibian based company striving to provide exceptional products and customer service through pioneering technology and creativity; to become the first choice option for Information Technology Services.
We will build the positive culture of FlexPro through integrity, honesty, commitment, flexibility, responsibility and loyalty.
Completed Projects (Design, Development and Implementation)
- A Case Management System for the Ombudsman and Anti-Corruption Unit – Managing and control of cases (files) as they are received, from opening to finalization;
- Online ordering application for Geka Pharma – A web based program for Windows PCs for the ordering of medicine via the internet by pharmacists and doctors with a real time interface to the main integrated system;
- A statistical system for the Namibian Agricultural Union – Capturing and processing of relevant information in farming environment for statistical output used for analyses by the NAC;
- An animal health surveillance system for the Directorate of Veterinary Services – Capturing, processing and tracking of health information e.g. vaccinations received of animals e.g. cattle;
- A system for the World Food Program of the United Nations – Managing of the food program e.g. tracking of food rations dispensed;
- Performed a feasibility study and wrote the specifications for an ERP system for the NHE – Feasibility and specifications for an integrated solutions for NHE including all business aspects i.e. debtors, creditors, cashbook, loans, etc.;
- Developed a Livestock Auction System – In-house developed software package by FlexPro for the purchasing and selling of livestock at official auctions, from arrival to payment processing and departure;
- Electronic Ear Tag Ordering system for the Directorate of Veterinary Services and the Meat Board – Complete ordering system for electronic ear tags for cattle as per international specifications;
- Development of an Import/Export permit system for the Ministry of Agriculture, Water and Forestry – Managing of border permits when importing and exporting goods and animals;
- Development of integrated Slaughtering, Stock, Accounting, Cash Book & Liason modules for the Livestock Division of AGRA Co-op – Integrated system with multiple modules for the managing of the livestock division of the country wide co-operation AGRA.
Maintenance and Support Contracts
- Meat Board of Namibia for the maintenance of the Namibian Livestock Identification and Traceability system for the Directorate of Veterinary Services;
- Meat Board of Namibia for the maintenance of the Fan Meat and Stock Brand systems; and
- Hardware, Operating System and Network maintenance for Geka Pharma;
- Ministry of Finance, Inland Revenue Division, for the maintenance of the Tax System.
Please contact FlexPro for a complete listing of clients.